Zaful review

фебруар 24, 2018

K: Hello there!

Today we decided to write another review from ZafulI know that we are boring you with these reviews post, but you don't have to read our posts if you don't like them. 
We ordered a lot of things.

I rodered one makeup organizer, makeup brushes and makeup brushes cleaner.

The brushes are really great. I love them. They have really good quality and the hair doesn't fall off them at all. As you can see they are in "Mermaid" style and just pefect.
And the organazier is also great. It has a lot of space and it's big.



The cleaning pads help a lot, and they are handy. 



Links: HERE HERE HERE 


A: I ordered a nice Salvatore shirt. I really like TVD show and I needed this shirt. It's oversized and very comfy. I love it. 
You can find it HERE




Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 коментара